LET YOUR TALENTS BLOOM THIS SPRING!
Whether you’re taking up a new hobby, learning a new skill or being more active, LA County Parks invites you to join our Spring Classes for all ages!
You’ll find virtual classes to enjoy from the comfort of your home as well as outdoor classes at your local park while following COVID-19 guidelines to keep everyone safe. Classes start March 8.
Our online registration system allows you to manage everyone’s schedule through a single household account. Sign up for Spring classes for yourself, your partner and children from your smartphone or computer.
- Computer and game programming
- Arts and crafts
- Parent and child learning classes
- Improv and acting
- Fitness classes including yoga, Zumba, dance and Pilates
- Musical instrument lessons
- Sports workouts
- Martial arts and self defense skills
- Water color painting and calligraphy
- French, Italian, Spanish, Farsi, Hebrew and Russian language lessons
- Poetry and creative writing
- Psychology and mental health
- Health and wellness
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for In-person Outdoor Classes
The health and well-being of park guests and staff is the top priority. In accordance with LA County Public Health, the following guidelines are in place to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Participants must maintain six feet physical distancing, wear face masks and participate in a temperature check before each in-person class.
- Participants should not attend if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, headache, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Temperature and symptom checks will be completed at each class.
- No parents/guardians or guests will be allowed in the programming space to reduce contact with others.
Check out the Spring Classes and register for an activity at reservations.lacounty.gov.
Follow LA County Parks on social media: Facebook @parks.lacounty.gov and Twitter/Instagram @lacountyparks. Share your experience using #LearnSomethingNew at #LACOUNTYPARKS.