Whether you’re taking up a new hobby, learning a new skill or being more active, LA County Parks invites you to join our Fall Classes for all ages!
You’ll find virtual classes to enjoy from the comfort of your home as well as in-person classes at your local park while following COVID-19 guidelines to keep everyone safe.
Our online registration system allows you to manage everyone’s schedule through a single household account. Sign up for Fall Classes for yourself and your loved ones from your smartphone or computer. There’s a class for everyone!
Classes start September 7.
- Arts and Culture
- Computers and Technology
- Exercise and Fitness
- Health and Wellness
- Martial Arts
- Performing Arts, Music and Dance
- Special Interest
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for In-person Classes:
The health and well-being of park guests and staff is our top priority. In accordance with LA County Public Health, the following guidelines are in place to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Participants must maintain six feet physical distancing, wear face masks for indoor classes and participate in a temperature check before each in-person class.
- Participants should not attend if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, headache, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Temperature and symptom checks will be completed at each class.
- No parents/guardians or guests will be allowed in the programming space to reduce contact with others.
Check out Fall Classes and register for an activity at reservations.lacounty.gov.
Click below links for video tutorials on Active Net:
ENGLISH: VIDEO TUTORIAL – HOW TO CREATE AN ACTIVE NET ACCOUNT
SPANISH: VIDEO TUTORIAL – HOW TO CREATE AN ACTIVE NET ACCOUNT
ENGLISH: VIDEO TUTORIAL – HOW TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS/ACTIVITY
SPANISH: VIDEO TUTORIAL – HOW TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS/ACTIVITY
Follow LA County Parks on social media: Facebook @parks.lacounty.gov and Twitter/Instagram @lacountyparks. Share your experience using #LearnSomethingNew at #LACOUNTYPARKS.