GET ACTIVE AND LEARN SOMETHING NEW FOR 2021
LA County Parks and Recreation invites you to learn something new this winter, just in time for the new year! We’re offering a variety of virtual classes to help you get active, stay healthy, and enjoy a new hobby starting on January 11. From yoga and sports to music and arts, there is a class for everyone.
- Game and computer programming
- Arts and crafts
- Parent and child learning classes
- Acting for everyone
- Fitness classes including yoga, Zumba, gymnastics and Pilates
- Musical instrument lessons
- Basketball workouts
- Water color painting and calligraphy
- French, Spanish and Italian language lessons
- Poetry and creative writing
- Psychology and mental health
- Health and wellness
Virtual Winter Recreation Classes begin January 11. Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases and Los Angeles County’s health order to help slow the spread, we are now offering many classes virtually, which you can enjoy from the convenience and comfort of your home.
Check out the Winter Recreation Classes and register for an activity at reservations.lacounty.gov.
Follow LA County Parks on social media: Facebook @parks.lacounty.gov and Twitter/Instagram @lacountyparks. Share your experience using #LearnSomethingNew at #LACOUNTYPARKS.