Whether you’re taking up a new hobby, learning a new skill or being more active, LA County Parks invites you to join our Summer Classes for all ages!
You’ll find virtual classes to enjoy from the comfort of your home as well as outdoor classes at your local park while following COVID-19 guidelines to keep everyone safe. Classes start May 30.
Our online registration system allows you to manage everyone’s schedule through a single household account. Sign up for Summer classes for yourself, your partner and children from your smartphone or computer.
- Arts and Culture
- Computers and Technology
- Exercise and Fitness
- Health and Wellness
- Martial Arts
- Performing Arts, Music and Dance
- Special Interest
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for In-person Outdoor Classes:
The health and well-being of park guests and staff is the top priority. In accordance with LA County Public Health, the following guidelines are in place to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Participants must maintain six feet physical distancing, wear face masks and participate in a temperature check before each in-person class.
- Participants should not attend if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, headache, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Temperature and symptom checks will be completed at each class.
- No parents/guardians or guests will be allowed in the programming space to reduce contact with others.
Check out the Summer Classes and register for an activity at reservations.lacounty.gov.
Follow LA County Parks on social media: Facebook @parks.lacounty.gov and Twitter/Instagram @lacountyparks. Share your experience using #LearnSomethingNew at #LACOUNTYPARKS.